The LoRa pulse sensor allows the counting of electrical pulses. It has 4 channels for measuring these pulses, whose frequency can go up to 200Hz. The counting of pulses is done in the sensor. The counters are then sent at a programmable frequency (for example every hour).
It also has 2 security channels that allow you to send an immediate LoRa message when one of these channels is activated.
Equipped with 2 Open-Drain outputs, it provides an easy way to interact with any equipment.
This pulse LoRa sensor also has an internal temperature sensor, allowing a regular reading of the temperature at the location of the measurements made.
Use Cases of the LoRa Pulse Counter
- Measurement of water consumption, electricity, gas …
- Any industrial equipment with an impulse output
- An industrial LoRa sensor with multiple uses
LoRa Pulse Counter Technical specifications
- Pulse inputs: up to 4.
- Security inputs: up to 2.
- Open-Drain outputs: 2
- Internal temperature sensor.
- Archiving each counting channel
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!