The RS232 to LORA converter allows the transparent transmission of RS232 frames. These frames are stored in transmitted at regular intervals. If the frame is larger than the LoRa frame, the data is transmitted in several separate packets.
It also has 2 security channels that allow you to send an immediate LoRa message when one of these channels is activated.
This RS232 to LoRa Converter also has an internal temperature sensor, allowing a regular reading of the temperature at the location of the measurements made.
Use Cases of the RS232 to LoRa Convertor
- Utilities metering (like water, electricity, heat)
- Industrial equipment with RS232 or Pulse Output
- Transparent RS232 data transmission or on RS232 request.
RS232 to LoRa Converter Technical specifications
- RS232 interface: 1
- Pulse inputs: up to 2.
- Security inputs: up to 2.
- Internal temperature sensor.
- Accumulate and further transmit RS232 data
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!