The NB-IOT Pulse counter is designed for counting the incoming pulses at 4 independent inputs, with subsequent accumulation and transfer of this information to the NB-IoT network. It has an external NB-IoT antenna and a degree of enclosure protection IP65. The pulse counter can be used for any utilities’ meters and industrial equipment with pulse output like a herkon or an open-drain output.
Additionally, the NB-IOT Pulse Counter has an in-built Hall sensor and 2 digital inputs, for connection of security sensors, leakage sensors or similar digital output equipment. Equipment with NAMUR pulse output is NOT supported.
A PC configuration program, connected to the Pulse counter via a micro-USB port, allows the alarm configuration of security inputs, data collection and data transmission frequencies. Collected Data are timestamped. Data are transferred through MQTT.
Use case of the NB-IOT Pulse counter
- Utilities metering (like water, electricity, heat) with Pulse Output
- Connect any equipment with Active Pulse Output or Dry Output
NB-IOT Pulse counter Technical Specifications
- Data collection every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data transmission every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data collection by time or event (digital inputs)
- Battery powered (up to 2 years)
- Storage of up to 100.000 data packets
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN and NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!