The NB-IOT Sensor Hub is a data concentrator from probes, sensors or facilities connected via different protocols. RS485, MODBUS RTU, 1-Wire, or simply via Analog or Digital inputs. It allows you to configure the frequency at which data is read, and stored locally, and the frequency at which data is transmitted to your application, using the NB-IOT (LTE) network, as JSON documents sent in MQTT .
MODBUS RTU to NB-IOT converter
MODBUS is the most widely used standard communication protocol in the industry, for the supervision of industrial equipment. This is a data bus in which a “Master” can supervise and acquire “Slave” equipment data. MODBUS allows the exchange of data, either on Ethernet or on a Serial Port. MODBUS RTU is the communication specification via a serial port (RS485).
The NB-IOT Sensor HUB can read, store and transfer 10 “input registers”, “Discrete Inputs”, “Holding Registers” or “Coil Status” MODBUS in MQTT through the NB-IOT network.
1-Wire to NB-IOT converter
1-Wire is a data communication bus for sensors. It is very popular, especially in the field of temperature probes, Dallas Keys (identification), or probes for measuring the voltage. The 1-Wire bus is simple to implement, just composed of 2 wires.
The NB-IOT Sensor HUB can read, store and transfer data from 10 probes / 1-Wire sensors, in MQTT through the NB-IOT network.
Conversion of Pulses, Analog and Digital Inputs to NB-IOT
The NB-IOT Sensor Hub has 2 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs. The digital inputs can be configured for counting electrical pulses.The NB-IOT Sensor HUB can read, store and transfer the analog and digital data in MQTT through the NBIOT network.
This LoRa sensor also has an internal temperature sensor, allowing a regular reading of the temperature at the location of the measurements made.
Use case of NB-IOT Sensor HUB
- Collecting data from multiple sensors
- Supervision of industrial machinery
- Energy meters – water, gas, electricity
NB-IOT Sensor HUB Technical Specifications
- MODBUS-RTU: reading of 10 “input registers”, “holding register”, “coil status” or “discrete inputs”
- Data Transfer: MQTT / JSON
- 1-wire: reading of 10 1-wire sensors
- Digital input (dry input): 2. Or 2 impulse counters
- Analogical Inputs: 2
- Measurement of the ambient temperature
- Local storage and asynchronous transfer
- NB-IOT: LTE bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 20, 28
- External antenna to ensure optimal coverage
- Internal battery power supply or external power supply
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN & NB-IOT IOT Sensors, Gateways and Solutions. For more information and quotation, contact us!