The level sensor (water, fuel) allows an accurate measurement (1.3% accuracy) of the height of a liquid, thanks to a submerged pressure sensor. The standard height measured is between 0 and 6 meters, but it is possible to measure a height of up to 200 meters.
The pressure sensor has temperature compensation and linearity mechanisms. It is made of stainless steel.
Level measurement and data transmission is done via the LORAWAN network (public or private). It is possible to independently configure the data collection frequency and the data transmission frequency.
The level sensor operates on battery (up to 10 years) or on an external power source. It also has digital inputs and outputs.
Like all our LoRaWAN sensors, the Level Sensor has an internal temperature probe.
Use Cases of the LoRaWAN Level Sensor
- Water Tank level measurement
- Fuel Tank level measurement
- Waste cooking oil…
LoRaWAN Level Sensor Technical specifications
- Submersible Level Measurement: up to 200m
- Security inputs: 2.
- Open-Drain Outputs: 2
- Internal temperature sensor.
- Programmable measurement & transmission frequency.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN & NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!
The LoRa network, also called LoRaWAN, is a dedicated Data network for IOT sensors. It provides small data transmission on large distances – up to 15 km, while consuming very limited energy, allowing sensors to be operated on small batteries.
- In Belgium and Luxembourg, Proximus operates a nation wide LoRaWAN network.
- In France, Orange and Bouygues operate a LoRaWAN network.
- In the Netherlands, KPN is the main LoRaWAN operator.
- In Switzerland, SwissCom is the main LORAWAN operator
- LoRaWAN is available in most Countries (Spain, Andorra, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, Iceland...). Worldwide.
If there is no LoRaWAN coverage in your country/region, it is also possible to deploy a private LoRaWAN network.
Contact us if you have questions about the LORAWAN coverage in your region.
You can use this sensor with your own software platform or IOT solution.
You can also choose the IOT Factory software platform, which includes all the sensors presented here as standard. Among the available features:
- Many pre-integrated sensors.
- Support for many LORAWAN Network Servers, but also SigFox, NB-IOT, M2M, Bluetooth, WIFI…
- Customizable dashboards, configurable data processing and alerts, interactive and automated reports (web, pdf, excel), APIs
- SaaS or on-premise
- White labeling
The IOT Factory software platform is ideal for your projects in:
- Smart Building
- Smart Industries
- Smart Logistics
- Smart Construction