IOT Factory will present the latest developments in its software platform for smart metering and asset tracking at the Smart Cities Expo World Congress 2021 (Nov 16-18, 2021) in Barcelona.
More use cases in the context of Smart Cities will be presented:
- Urban bike tracking
- Measurement of indoor air quality (Covid)
- Control of the quality of the outside air
- Energy monitoring
New sensors (LORAWAN, NB-IOT) will also be presented:
- Tracker for material (LORAWAN, NB-IOT)
- Tracker for staff (LORAWAN, NB-IOT)
- LORAWAN transmitter supporting the MODBUS protocol
- A LORAWAN gateway for the home
The day before the Smart Cities World Congress, IOT Factory is organizing, with the Belgian-Luxembourg chamber of commerce, an event on IOT applied to the industrial sector, in partnership with P2S, a consulting firm specializing in subscription models linked to the world of ‘Internet of Things.
Join us on our stand, Hall 2, Stand 128!