IOT Factory proposes a software suite dedicated to the implementation of IOT projects in the fields of:
- Smart Metering
- Tracking Assets
This software suite consists of an IOT software platform and specific front-end and back-end modules to manage:
- Sensor management
- Collecting data from these sensors
- Processing and storage of these data
- The generation of alerts
- Creating dashboards and reports
- Development of client applications via documented APIs
- Management of a SaaS platform, via specific modules for account creation, user management and access rights
Main Functions of the IOT Software Suite
Whether for measuring energy consumption, monitoring machine operation, or monitoring air quality, we offer a set of software modules and sensors to generate dashboards, analyzes and data. as part of projects for remote measurement of data collected in the field.
More about Smart Metering.
IOT Software Platform
- Brand, model, serial number
- Operating status, alert in case of problem detection (communication),
- Multiple categorizations: by type of measure, by geographical region, or by manager for example
- Visualization of collected measurement histories
Endless Data Integrations
The LORAWAN Network Server integrated into the IOT Factory platform:
- TheThingsNetwork (TTN) and TheThingsIndustries (TTI)
- ThingPark (Actility)
- Proximus (myThings and Enco)
- ER Telecom
Read more about supported Network Servers.
IOT Deployment Options & Architecture
The IOT Factory software suite is based on a multi-tenant architecture allowing the centralized management of several customer accounts. Each account has its own private environment, with the ability to create different groups of users with different access rights. The sensors (devices), the rules, the treatments, the dashboards are accessible only to the duly authorized users, on the customer’s account.
More about the IOT Factory Software Platform.