The industrial temperature sensor, also a data logger, runs on the LORAWAN network. It is typically used for temperature measurement in industrial refrigerators, temperature measurement on a pipeline, or in any industrial environment.
This industrial temperature sensor allows the configuration of the data collection frequency (ex: every 10 minutes, or every hour) and the frequency of data transmission through the LORAWAN network. If these 2 frequencies are different, this sensor stores the data and will transmit them later.
The accuracy of the measurement is either 0.5 °C between -10 °C and +40 °C, or 1 ° C between -55 °C and + 100 °C.
The temperature sensor is fixed either by clamping or by DIN rail mounting.
LORAWAN Temperature Sensor – Datalogger use case
- Industrial Environments
LORAWAN Temperature Sensor – Datalogger Technical Specifications
- Outdoor/Indoor: IP-65
- Accuracy: 0,5°C or 1°C
- DIN Rail fixing
- Datalogger or Real Data Transmission
- Internal battery up to 10 years
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN or NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!
The LoRa network, also called LoRaWAN, is a dedicated Data network for IOT sensors. It provides small data transmission on large distances – up to 15 km, while consuming very limited energy, allowing sensors to be operated on small batteries.
- In Belgium and Luxembourg, Proximus operates a nation wide LoRaWAN network.
- In France, Orange and Bouygues operate a LoRaWAN network.
- In the Netherlands, KPN is the main LoRaWAN operator.
- In Switzerland, SwissCom is the main LORAWAN operator
- LoRaWAN is available in most Countries (Spain, Andorra, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, Iceland...). Worldwide.
If there is no LoRaWAN coverage in your country/region, it is also possible to deploy a private LoRaWAN network.
Contact us if you have questions about the LORAWAN coverage in your region.
You can use this sensor with your own software platform or IOT solution.
You can also choose the IOT Factory software platform, which includes all the sensors presented here as standard. Among the available features:
- Many pre-integrated sensors.
- Support for many LORAWAN Network Servers, but also SigFox, NB-IOT, M2M, Bluetooth, WIFI…
- Customizable dashboards, configurable data processing and alerts, interactive and automated reports (web, pdf, excel), APIs
- SaaS or on-premise
- White labeling
The IOT Factory software platform is ideal for your projects in:
- Smart Building
- Smart Industries
- Smart Logistics
- Smart Construction