The LORAWAN Radio Modem for APATOR Water Meter is a Water Meter Cover specifically designed for some APATOR (and Telplovodomer) water meters.
The water meter offers the possibility of collecting water consumption at regular intervals (configurable) and transmitting them through a LORAWAN network, public or private. This water meter cover, which leaves the meter index visible, is equipped with a battery allowing the transfer of 40,000 measurement points, over a period of 7 years. It is equipped with a fraud detection mechanism (by magnet or by removing the sensor).
|Supported Apator water meters:
- SMART C+ JS 1,6-02
- SMART C+ JS90-1,6-02
- SMART C+ JS2,5-02
- SMART C+ JS90-2,5-02
- SMART C+ JS2,5-G1-02
- SMART C+ JS90-2,5-G1-02
- SMART C+ JS4-02
- SMART C+ JS90-4-02
- SMART+ JS 1,6-02
- SMART+ JS90 1,6-02
- SMART+ JS 2,5-02
- SMART+ JS90 2,5-02
- SMART+ JS 2,5-G1-02
- SMART+ JS90 2,5-G1-02
- SMART+ JS 4-02
- SMART+ JS90 4-02
|Supported Teplovodomer water meters:
Use Cases of the LORAWAN Apator radio modem
- Residential water metering
- Smart Cities
- Smart Industries
Technical specifications of the LORAWAN Apator radio modem
- Counting based on counting the number of rotations of a movement reflector located on the front of water meter
- Up to 40.000 water meter data
- Up to 7 years battery life
- LORAWAN data transmission
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of LoRaWAN and NB-IOT Sensors – Transmitters. For more information and quotes, contact us!
The LoRa network, also called LoRaWAN, is a dedicated Data network for IOT sensors. It provides small data transmission on large distances – up to 15 km, while consuming very limited energy, allowing sensors to be operated on small batteries.
- In Belgium and Luxembourg, Proximus operates a nation wide LoRaWAN network.
- In France, Orange and Bouygues operate a LoRaWAN network.
- In the Netherlands, KPN is the main LoRaWAN operator.
- In Switzerland, SwissCom is the main LORAWAN operator
- LoRaWAN is available in most Countries (Spain, Andorra, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, Iceland...). Worldwide.
If there is no LoRaWAN coverage in your country/region, it is also possible to deploy a private LoRaWAN network.
Contact us if you have questions about the LORAWAN coverage in your region.
Water Metering Software
The Water Metering Software Solution allows the full management of Smart Water Meter deployment projects. It provides a SaaS-based platform to:
- Manage all water meters, independently of the brand, the device and the communication network
- Manage all buildings, apartments, industrial sites and in general all locations where water consumption needs to be measured
- Automatically process hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly water consumption. Both for each location, and through various consolidations
- Build advanced analytics/dashboards, in order to analyze consumptions (average, peak, minimal consumptions, anomalies, fraud …)
- Generated alerts in case of leakage, fraud, over or under consumptions
- Process various KPIs (consumption/year/occupant, consumption / production unit…)