The LORA Gateway (Station de Base) is designed to deploy a private LoRaWAN network in the 863-870 MHz frequency band. This Gateway is powered and communicates with the server via Ethernet, or with a 3G SIM CARD. Integrated GPS. Linux operating system. The Base Station is supplied with the preinstalled Packet transponder software.
Use Cases of the LORAWAN GATEWAY 3G – GPS
- LORA Private network for Smart Building
- LORA Private network for Smart Industries
- LORA Private network for Smart Agriculture
LORAWAN GATEWAY 3G – GPS Technical specifications
- Data Communication: 3G or Ethernet
- Integrated GPS
- Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- 8 LORA Channels
- Outdoor – IP67
- Coverage Up to 15 km
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!