The LORAWAN accelerometer can detect the movement of an object (door, drawer, broken window …) based on the configuration of a sensitivity level. This sensor sends back an alert message through a LORAWAN network. When detecting motion (or vibration), it will automatically turn off for a configurable period. This LORAWAN accelerometer also allows the vertical Tilt angle of the sensor to be sent regularly.
It is possible to configure, independently, the data collection frequency (between 5 minutes and 24 hours) and the frequency of data transmission.
It is available in several colors to fit the space in which this sensor is installed.
The configuration of this sensor is done via a PC application provided or via a LORAWAN downlink message.
Use case of the LORAWAN Accelerometer Sensor
- Smart Home
- Smart Building
LORAWAN Accelerometer Sensor Technical Specifications
- Accelerometer: 3 levels of sensitivity. Tilt angle.
- Data collection every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data transmission every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data collection by time or event (movement)
- Battery powered (up to 15.000 data packets)
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN and NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!
The LoRa network, also called LoRaWAN, is a dedicated Data network for IOT sensors. It provides small data transmission on large distances – up to 15 km, while consuming very limited energy, allowing sensors to be operated on small batteries.
- In Belgium and Luxembourg, Proximus operates a nation wide LoRaWAN network.
- In France, Orange and Bouygues operate a LoRaWAN network.
- In the Netherlands, KPN is the main LoRaWAN operator.
- In Switzerland, SwissCom is the main LORAWAN operator
- LoRaWAN is available in most Countries (Spain, Andorra, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, Iceland...). Worldwide.
If there is no LoRaWAN coverage in your country/region, it is also possible to deploy a private LoRaWAN network.
Contact us if you have questions about the LORAWAN coverage in your region.
You can use this sensor with your own software platform or IOT solution.
You can also choose the IOT Factory software platform, which includes all the sensors presented here as standard. Among the available features:
- Many pre-integrated sensors.
- Support for many LORAWAN Network Servers, but also SigFox, NB-IOT, M2M, Bluetooth, WIFI…
- Customizable dashboards, configurable data processing and alerts, interactive and automated reports (web, pdf, excel), APIs
- SaaS or on-premise
- White labeling
The IOT Factory software platform is ideal for your projects in:
- Smart Building
- Smart Industries
- Smart Logistics
- Smart Construction