The LORAWAN accelerometer can detect the movement of an object (door, drawer, broken window …) based on the configuration of a sensitivity level. This sensor sends back an alert message through a LORAWAN network. When detecting motion (or vibration), it will automatically turn off for a configurable period. This LORAWAN accelerometer also allows the vertical Tilt angle of the sensor to be sent regularly.
It is possible to configure, independently, the data collection frequency (between 5 minutes and 24 hours) and the frequency of data transmission.
It is available in several colors to fit the space in which this sensor is installed.
The configuration of this sensor is done via a PC application provided or via a LORAWAN downlink message.
Use case of the LORAWAN Accelerometer Sensor
- Smart Home
- Smart Building
LORAWAN Accelerometer Sensor Technical Specifications
- Accelerometer: 3 levels of sensitivity. Tilt angle.
- Data collection every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data transmission every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data collection by time or event (movement)
- Battery powered (up to 15.000 data packets)
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN and NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!