The LORAWAN sensor for detecting and measuring electric current is the ideal device for detecting the presence of current in buildings, hospitals, industrial sites, or even in hotels. It is provided, depending on the model, with 1 or 3 current converters (CT) supporting current levels from 32A to 150A. The placement of the current converters does not require a service interruption (even if it is necessary to remain cautious and entrust the installation to an electrician ideally). Simply place the converter around the current phase that you want to measure.
Use case of the LORAWA current detection and measurement sensor
Technical specifications of the LORAWAN current detection and measurement sensor
Different models are available:
- 1 phase, 32 A, 1% accuracy
- 3 phase, 32 A, 1% accuracy
- 3 phase, 75A, 1% accuracy
- 3 phase, 150A, 1% accuracy
LORAWAN Class A 1.0.3
The strengths of the LORAWAN current detection and measurement sensor
- Battery life, up to 13 years (data every 15 min)
- No calibration required. The device self-calibrates via an intelligent algorithm…
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of LoRaWAN and NB-IOT Sensors – Transmitters. For more information and quotes, contact us!
The LoRa network, also called LoRaWAN, is a dedicated Data network for IOT sensors. It provides small data transmission on large distances – up to 15 km, while consuming very limited energy, allowing sensors to be operated on small batteries.
- In Belgium and Luxembourg, Proximus operates a nation wide LoRaWAN network.
- In France, Orange and Bouygues operate a LoRaWAN network.
- In the Netherlands, KPN is the main LoRaWAN operator.
- In Switzerland, SwissCom is the main LORAWAN operator
- LoRaWAN is available in most Countries (Spain, Andorra, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, Iceland...). Worldwide.
If there is no LoRaWAN coverage in your country/region, it is also possible to deploy a private LoRaWAN network.
Contact us if you have questions about the LORAWAN coverage in your region.
You can use this sensor with your own software platform or IOT solution. You can also choose the IOT Factory software platform, which includes all the sensors presented here as standard. Among the available features:
- Many pre-integrated sensors.
- Support for many LORAWAN Network Servers, but also SigFox, NB-IOT, M2M, Bluetooth, WIFI…
- Customizable dashboards, configurable data processing and alerts, interactive and automated reports (web, pdf, excel), APIs
- SaaS or on-premise
- White labeling
The IOT Factory software platform is ideal for your projects in:
- Smart Building
- Smart Industries
- Smart Logistics
- Smart Construction