NB-IOT converter / transmitter allowing to interface any equipment in RS232 or RS485 or MODBUS RTU, either in independent polling mode, or in transparent mode from your application server.
This MODBUS to NB-IOT Converter supports 2 operating modes.
In Transparent mode, it is possible to send to this RS232-RS485 converter frames (commands) via the NB-IOT network, which are then sent to the device via RS232 or RS485 communication. Any responses to these commands are sent back via the NB-IOT network
In Independent Polling mode, it is possible to configure up to 10 requests on registers (Coil, Holding, Discreet inputs, Inputs) to a slave. It is also possible to power (8 Volts) the remote equipment before launching the requests.
A PC configuration program, connected to the converter via a micro-USB port, allows the configuration of all settings
Use case of the NB-IOT MODBUS Converter-Transmitter
- Any industrial equipment with RS232 or RS485 or MODBUS RTU interface
- Digital Inputs
NB-IOT MODBUS Converter-Transmitter Technical Specifications
- Data collection every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Data transmission every 5, 15, 30, 60min. 6, 12, 24 hours
- Transparent mode: RS232-RS485-MODBUS requests from your app
- Independent polling: query up to modbus 10 registers
- Battery powered (up to 2 years)
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Industrial LoRaWAN and NB-IOT IOT sensors. For more information and quotation, contact us!